Elegant Themes is surely one of the best WordPress themes store out there. I’ve had the pleasure of customizing some of their themes for clients in the past and I’ve found they’re very easy to work with, well-coded and definitely great-looking.
So, to start the year on the right track we’ve partnered with Elegant Themes to give away 4 unlimited access memberships to their theme club! What this means is you’ll have access to all their themes for a full year! (a $19.95 value)
Latest Themes From Elegant Themes
How To Enter
To enter this contest, all you have to do is correctly answer the 4 questions below:
- Each version of WordPress is named after a famous Jazz musician – who was WP 1.0 named after?
- What did Johannes Gutenberg – a German goldsmith – invented in the 1400s?
- IKEA, after 50 years of using a customized version of Futura and Century Schoolbook for their print catalogs, decided to switch to which typeface for their 2010 catalog?
- What was the color of the year chosen by Pantone in 2009?
Like I said, we’re giving away 4 memberships – the first 3 people to answer those questions correctly will win (leave a comment with your answers). If you’re not one of the first 3, don’t worry, you can still win! Simply tweet about the contest with the hashtag #SpyreElegant and you’ll be entered in the contest! We will use random.org to pick the 4th winner.
Please make sure you enter a valid email address when you leave your comment so we can actually contact you if you win :)
The contest ends on Thursday, January 7th 2010 at midnight EST. Winners will be announced shortly after.
A big thanks to Nick Roach from Elegant Themes for giving away those 4 memberships!
Good luck to everyone!
- Kylie Larsson
- Wes Bos
- Camille Friend (via Twitter)
Please note, we used random.org to pick the 4th winner from all the people who Tweeted about the contest with the #SpyreElegant hashtag. The other 3 winners were selected because they answered the questions correctly.